With their own FAST programming, their own ad inventory and their own ACR-based measurement systems, the smart TV OEMs have become a force to be reckoned with in the growing smart TV universe.
While they don’t always get the press that the major SVOD and AVOD get, smart TV OEMs are rapidly becoming the powers behind the thrones, serving the gatekeeper role once played by MVPDs, while providing advertisers with a national audience and the sort of measurement and attribution stats they’ve come to expect from digital.
In this extensive deep dive report, TV[R]EV co-founder and lead analyst Alan Wolk explores:
- The history of smart TV OEMs and their shift to advertising and content
- The ins and outs of advertising with smart TV OEMs
- Their advantages over pure content-based CTV programmers
- What to expect from the smart TV OEMs in the years ahead
- Key trends to look out for
- Financial projections on the smart TV OEM ad market through 2026
You’ll also find our exclusive detailed map of the CTV universe courtesy of Evan Shapiro and in-depth interviews with key executives from our sponsors, LG, Samsung and VIZIO. But here’s the best part: this report is now available for free, thanks to the aforementioned sponsors.
Download your copy now!
By downloading the paper you agree to be contacted by our sponsors (you can always opt out) and to receive the latest issue of the TV[R]EV newsletter. People entering false information will be subject to the laws of karma.
Thank you and please shoot us any comments, questions or notes you might have.