Addressable advertising on TV has been “coming soon” for some time now, but it finally looks as if it’s about to become real.
That said, the one comment we heard most often in researching this report is how confusing it all was, so we’re attempting to bring some (okay, a lot) of clarity to the topic.
In this report you’ll learn:
- How addressable advertising is bought and sold
- Who is actually selling it
- How it’s being measured
- The difference between linear addressable and on-demand addressable
- The difference between OTT addressable and set top box addressable
- How Project OAR and Nielsen are working to make linear addressable happen for broadcast and cable networks
- How ACR technology from smart TVs is changing everything
- What key issues the industry still needs to solve
- What and who to keep your eye on in the near future
- What we think the future of addressable looks like
As always, our report is written in our unique TV[R]EV style, meaning it’s an enjoyable read with a distinct POV and plenty of actual insight.
You’ll also find exclusive interviews with top execs from Cadent, Inscape, Nielsen, Project OAR and SpotX.