As Cannes becomes a distant memory and we rapidly head back to reality, here are 5 things you Cannes take away when you leave!
1. To rotate or not to rotate: Don’t make a snap decision!
Spiegel wants advertisers to start thinking about 3V (Vertical Video Views)! Read More.
2. Campaigns with a cause Cannes win!
From girl power to ALS doing good is winning all around! Read More.
3. Facebook’s going all in on mobile, but it could get a little awkward…
“Facebook has been looking at an alternative to the like button that reads your facial expressions and sends your friends an appropriate cartoon face.” Read more.
4. Snapchat, WPP & Daily Mail are ready to roll in the mud!
Meet Truffle Pig, the new joint venture created to help marketers produce and distribute branded content. Read More.
5. And last, but not least “Cannes you please shut up” because really, we’ve all had enough!
This hysterically snarky Tumblr proudly touts the headline “Dear Big Agency – Your tweets are terrible. Please Stop.” Read More.